This is worth a look

I could listen to Sting any day, all day. Guy has Major Talent. I had to own the Police when it came out and anyone who knows me, knows I shy away from Commercial Musicians. Well for the most part, at least their music once they become commercial. The Police had a song called Walking on the Moon. It was one of my favorites. Well, it seems this guy Cas Haley. He decides to do his version of this song on Americas got Talent. He absolutely nails this song. I also love how he has Reggaed it even further than the Police of the earlier days. I even love the response of the Judges. Pure Classic video.

Here it is.

3 comments:

thefoolishvet said...

Go Police!!! Serre got her tickets for the Italian concert... Kins for the Arhus concert... I wonder if they'll ever tour in Ecuador/Latin America, LOL... or maybe I have more chances stalking Sting to his Tuscan mansion... mmm...

Ski said...

I have to admit ive never liked Sting's voice...I like his music...but not his voice. Anywyas, great new blog youve got going here! One thing though...you need a link between your sites! Once you hit the willis site, its impossible to go back to this one! Had to take a detour back to my site to find the link again ;)

Beatnik said...

DAMN!

Came in second. He placed second to a variety show act. They probably gave that guy the Million because Cas will get a deal and make multiple millions. once everyone tires of the Amateur Muppet Show, he will be washed up and gone.