I thought I would post some work by Owen





We went to the State Fair last night and the Kids went to see their old friend Owen. I say friend because over the years(9 of them) they have gotten their Caricature drawn by a man only known as Owen. He has done them as many characters over the years but here for your viewing pleasure, is this years choices. I have to say the amusement on their face when the girls made the selection of who they wanted to be in the pictures, was priceless. It didn't earn me a discount though. He admitted one was a first for him. Can you guess which one?

Enjoy

4 comments:

Ski said...

Hahaaaa! A troll! I love it!! I absolutely love it! The drawings are really good, you can easily tell its your girls.

Wawa said...

Owen does good work. I've never seen a troll doll before either, how clever!!

Happy belated bday btw!

Anonymous said...

I'm gonna have to go with "I Dream of Jeannie" caricature.

Anonymous said...

OMG! How adorable are they? I have to say, Ava is like Ben. He would have asked to be drawn naked too!! They look great--he's really good!