I never thought it would happen

But I do like American Idol. I love Music anyway, but something about people with talent yet to be discovered makes it really enjoyable. There happens to be such a guy on the show now. He wont win the thing because of the stupid people who vote not based on talent. They have already sent a couple of the talented ones home. I think David Cook should win the whole thing. Here are two reasons why.

Reason 1



Reason 2




Ok here is Reason 3



They will probably give it to that no talent punk David Archuletta who goes out there and gets all the little girls worked up. I have to admit Syesha Mercado has flat turned it on and has been performing some great songs. I think once she figured out anyone who wanted to hear Whitney Houston, already has her albums she is doing alright.

We shall see.

2 comments:

Ski said...

Beat watching Idol? Im lovin' it.

jeff said...

You got this one right. I'd pay to see him (or Michael Johns) in concert tomorrow. Let's hope the tweenie-boppers aren't enough to push The Hobbit Who Sings over the top.