OH MY GOD!

Simon shilled right along with that Tool Randy, who cant seem to find new ways to describe a performance if his life depended on it. It is either "Pitchy", or you can "Sing the Phone Book". "It was alright, dog check this out! check this out dog!"
Then there is Paula. I think she went and asked Alice! She is defenitely chasing Rabbits. What can you say about Paula? I mean really, at least she had something positive to say most of the time, and you knew she had no idea where she was week after week after they dropped her off at work.

But Simon?! I think if Simon believes Archuleta is the best, Well Paula is sharing her stash! David Archuleta is cruise ship material! That guy will make it big doing cruise ship entertainment. Old people who want sappy, nostrilized, ballady crap like he sings week in and week out.

I know its probably better if Archuleta wins, then Cook wont be locked into a contract with the idiots called American Idol for whatever the term of that contract is.

2 comments:

jeff said...

Don't hate on Maynard like that, with the Randy comment. Otherwise, you strike gold again.

Ski said...

I finally got the chance to see the videos you posted in the previous post, and I gotta say...that Cook dude is hot! Wish he could sing something a bit more upbeat though...Slightly boring choices of songs. -Although I enjoyed his version of Billy Jean.