How Awesome is this gonna be?!


Its sad what happened with Heath Ledger, but from the Trailer for the Dark Knight, he is freaky good as the Joker. It is scary how he looks like he could be the Joker. I cannot wait to see this movie.



I love the fact they are re-doing the Batman story using the Dark Knight series this time. It is darker, more sinister, people dying. You know when Batman is out for Revenge, people are gonna die. The Joker was an Evil Bastard who had a total disconnect and was psychotic to boot. Should be exciting. Cant wait!

1 comment:

Ski said...

Oooooo! I too have been looking forward to this film since I first heard they were going to make it. And so so sad about Ledger...Ive always loved his work. -Ever since I first saw him in a knights tale...which is a movie Im not ashamed to say I love.