I am Iron Man!

No Not the song by Black Sabbath, although they do use it in this Movie, but the fact we are getting this Movie at all is awesome to me. It is another one that looks like it will be awesome! I am just a fan of Comics made movies. I often do not care they are sometimes Cheezy, that sometimes they have a slight disconnect. How many people have ever read a Comic book and said to themselves, "NO WAY! That couldnt really happen." or "Thats Impossible!" I mean what are they comparing it to? Your mind taking the story in a comic book and expounding on the whole thing, shouldnt be any more or less credible on a screen. Maybe its just me and maybe I dont know how to say what I mean. Anyway, Iron man is coming to the Screen, and I think Robert Downey Jr may of been a good choice for Iron Man, maybe not. I will reserve judgement until I see it. But it looks good to me. I like his Sarcasm in the Trailer, maybe a whole hour of it would wear thin, I dont know. Still I cant wait.

3 comments:

Ski said...

skeptical but optimistic...

Anonymous said...

Good words.

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!