What can I say? I mean really!

I have been slacking off on my Blog. I dont have a computer at home so I work on this blog when I can. Lately I havent had any conspiracy theories to report on. No travesties other than not enough Bruce Willis material being produced.
I do have one most awesome event to report though, we went to our 9th Daddy Daughter Valentines dance. Some one told me to enjoy that while it lasts because my daughters wont want anything to do with me in a couple of years. Does that really happen? or is it more what you will or wont do with them. See with my kids, its a lot of give and take. I take them places I want to go, I go to places they want to go. I dont force them, but as anyone will attest, if you dont hang with me, you just might miss something.

I will create something to blog about and I will try not to disappoint my Norwegian friend. She cant see my You tube material all the time. I love You tube, it is recorded history like no other!

I will make a new posting soon!

2 comments:

Wawa said...

WOO HOO!!! Nice post. I hope our kids will still like us in a couple years!!

Yeah, where is the bw-er??

Happy V-Day.

Ski said...

I am afraid it will happen..your daughters will find you utterly embarrassing for a couple of years, but not to worry. They will eventually turn towards you again and cry for attention. Keep hugging them when they are going through the "OMG dad is SOO embarrassing!"-stage and they might even give in sooner. Just personal experiences talking here. Happy to see your blog woke up again! Oh and btw, I love youtube too...just cant watch it on this old lab-puter